Sunday, October 14, 2007

P.F.Changs(Chinese)


My husband and I went to eat lunch at "P.F.Changs(http://www.pfchangs.com/)". This restaurant opened last week in Colonie Center. Inside the restaurant, it looked Chinese restaurant but there was bar counter and we could hear jazz music. I like this atmosphere! We ate steam dumpling($5.50), wonton soup($6.00), hot fish($14.00) and Singapore street noodles($9.50). All of them were so tasty but quantities were too much for us, so we took some of them to our house. Also, there were many kinds of Chinese tea. I was impressed it and drank it. I like this restaurant and will come again!
----------------------------------------
P.F.Changs
131 Colonie Center, Albany
NY 12205
TEL (518)454-0043
----------------------------------------

1 comment:

Miles Bogus said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up!