Friday, April 10, 2009

Spill'n the Beans (Cafe)


After eating lunch, we went to "Spill'n the Beans(http://www.spillnthebeans.com/)". I really want to go there because one of my friend recommended me to drink their coffee. I drank cafe latte. I selected the size (small or regular or large), a kind of milk (skin or whole or low fat), coffee beans and concentration of coffee (single or double or triple). I am not familiar with coffee beans and I asked them to drink light one. Amazing! This cafe latte is the best I drank in my life. Also, my friend's Mochaccino is sweet and tasty. I am so impressed their coffee. Why they are not near my house...
----------------------------------
Spill'n the Beans
13 3rd Street, Troy,
NY 12180
TEL (518)268-1028
Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm
Sat 8am-5:30pm
Sun 8am-3pm
-----------------------------------

No comments: