Thursday, December 27, 2007

OKINAWA(Japanese & Chinese Restaurant)


Because this restaurant was in the "Times Union(http://timesunion.com/entertainment/restaurants/onerestaurant.asp?name=&cuisine=-1&style=-1&location=-1&price=2&zipcode=&restaurantID=1343)", I wanted to go there. In lunch menu, there are 3 kinds of Sushi boxes($9.25), 5 kinds of Udon soups($8.95), 8 kinds of Teriyaki Boxes($9.95) and 2 kinds of Roll Comboes($7.95、$9.95). I ate Roll Combo(California Roll and Eel Cucumber Roll) and my husband ate another Roll Combo(Spicy Tuna Roll, Smoked Salmon Roll and Tuna Avocado Roll). Roll combo had small salad and miso soup but this miso soup did not have much taste. It was awful. Sushi was so-so(not good or not bad). I think it is not valuable to take long driving from my apartment.

-----------------------------------------
OKINAWA
61 Main Avenue, Wynantskill,
NY 12198
TEL (518)283-7716
-----------------------------------------

No comments: