Friday, September 19, 2008

Dinner with My Friends


I went to "Mari's Japanese Cuisine(2049 Van Vranken Avenue, Schenectady, NY 12308)" with my friends because one of my friend's birthday is tomorrow! However, unfortunately, he got sick and he could not join us today.... I really recommend this restaurant but there are any chance to take my friends because it is little far from the SUNY.
Because today Friday, there were many customers in this restaurant. I ate "Chicken Tempura" and "Rainbow roll", and my friends ate "Sukiyaki", "Chicken lever", "Pork Katsu" and so on. I like this rainbow roll because the fish which is used are fresh and tasty. I love it! Off course, tempura are good, too. Chicken were very juicy.
We talked a lot and laughed a lot. I enjoyed today's dinner very much because of good food and good friends.

No comments: