Saturday, November 8, 2008
Recipe : Apple Muffin
1.5 cup fine chopped apples
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Combine fine chopped apple, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Boil then until water is disappeared.
3. Place to be cool.
* For Muffins
1.5 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 tablespoon baking soda
7 tablespoons salt-free butter
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Combine butter and sugar, and cream until light and whitish.
3. Add egg twice (half at time) and mix well after each one.
4. Add baking powder, baking soda and half of flour, and stir until just combine.
5. Add milk, half of flour and apples. and stir well.
6. Put them into the muffin cups.
7. Bake at 350 degree F for 25 minutes.