Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lunch box

I make my husband's lunch box everyday. I do not like to make it because I can not decide the side dishes. Now a day, I bought some dishes in Hong Kong Supermarket(1553 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12205 ; TEL(518)456-0867 ; Open AM10:00~PM10:00). Today, I bought shrimp dumpling(6/1package), shrimp&shark fin dumpling(6/1package) and shrimp shaomai(10/1package). Each of their price is $1.89. They are so useful for me! When I entered this shop, the staff talked to me in Chinese but I could not understand and I said "Sorry, I am Japanese. I can not understand you". Then this stuff called woman who is owner's wife, and that woman asked me "Which fish does Japanese like?", "What product does Japanese want to buy?" I answered her and she showed me a catalog in which there are many products. Then she asked me "Please check products which Japanese likes!" So I checked. When I saw the catalog, I could see many Japanese stuff and I wanted to buy some of them. She said that she wants to know what products Japanese wants but she did not have a chance to ask. I was very happy to hear that and I requested some products. I am looking forward to see them in this shop!!

No comments: