Saturday, August 4, 2007

Provence (French Restaurant)


My friends and I went to have a dinner at "Provence(http://www.provence-restaurant.net/provence/index.php)". I have been interested this restaurant for a long time and am happy to go there. I ate roasted duck and others ate pasta. And we ate deserts, such as Chocolate mousse, Cream brulee and Tarte tatin. Duck and desert were delicious and I was so satisfied. In this restaurant, atmosphere is so nice. We have seats in patio but seats which are inside the restaurant are better then outside, because we can hear piano playing during dinner. But patio seats are better for family, especially taking small children.
-------------------------------------------------
Provence
1476 Western Ave., Albany, NY 12203
(Stuyvesant Plaza)
TEL (518)689-7777
-------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).