Saturday, August 4, 2007

Provence (French Restaurant)


My friends and I went to have a dinner at "Provence(http://www.provence-restaurant.net/provence/index.php)". I have been interested this restaurant for a long time and am happy to go there. I ate roasted duck and others ate pasta. And we ate deserts, such as Chocolate mousse, Cream brulee and Tarte tatin. Duck and desert were delicious and I was so satisfied. In this restaurant, atmosphere is so nice. We have seats in patio but seats which are inside the restaurant are better then outside, because we can hear piano playing during dinner. But patio seats are better for family, especially taking small children.
-------------------------------------------------
Provence
1476 Western Ave., Albany, NY 12203
(Stuyvesant Plaza)
TEL (518)689-7777
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: