Sunday, September 9, 2007

Indian Cuisine(Indian Restaurant)


My husband and I went to "Indian Cuisine(http://www.indiancuisinelatham.com/)" to eat lunch. I lunch time, we can eat Indian Buffet in this restaurant($7.95). Most other Indian buffet price is almost $6 but this restaurant meal are better than other Indian restaurant. There are salad, 6 kinds of Curry, dessert, rice, Tandoori Chicken and so on. Curry are so delicious. When I entered this restaurant and saw meals, I thought "there are not Naan here" and I depressed so much. But Naan and Poori were served just made to each customer! I was so impressed!! Of course, we can eat them as much as we eat.
--------------------------------------
INDIAN CUISINE
571 Watervliet Shaker Rd.,
Latham, NY 12110
TEL (518)783-7838
--------------------------------------

No comments: