Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Whistling Kettle Tea Lounge & Cafe (Cafe)


We went to "The Whistling Kettle Tea Lounge & Cafe(http://www.thewhistlingkettle.com/)" at Ballston Spa. This cafe serve many kinds of tea. It was difficult for me to decide which tea I would drink. My husband ate "Roast Beef Panini (Roast beef panini + small salad; $9.45)" and Personal pot of tea($3.50). I ate "The Kettle's Quiche Tea(Quiche + salad or soup + scone or tea bread + personal pot of tea; $14.45)". The panini's bread was crispy and I liked this texture. The quiche was so big because I imaged quiche was served 1 or 2 pieces but they serve me a while of quiche(φ15cm) and I was surprised. Of course I could not eat all of them and took our apartment. In the cafe, there were many kinds of cups and tea servers around the entrance, and many kinds of tea were displayed in the counter. Ii looks like English style tea lounge and I am fond of it. It is almost 30 minutes from our apartment but it is valuable to take luxury time. I will go again and try another tea!

--------------------------------------------------
The Whistling Kettle Tea Lounge & Cafe
24 Front Street, Ballston Spa,
NY 12020
TEL (518)884-2664
--------------------------------------------------

No comments: