Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cardona's Market (Italian Market)


I went to buy my lunch at "Cardona's Market(http://www.cardonasmarket.com/)". I saw this market's advertisement in Metroland or others, so I wanted to go there. This market is the bigger than I expected and there are many kinds of Italian glossaries, such as cheese, salami, sweets, pasta and so on. I bought "salmon risotto" and "Ratatouille" for lunch. Both of them were taste good and I believe these meals are better than some Italian restaurants! I want to try other meals. The disadvantage of this market is little bit far from my apartment!
-----------------------------------------------------
Cardona's Market
340 Delaware Avenue, Albany,
NY 12209
TEL (518)434-4838
-----------------------------------------------------

No comments: