Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe (Cafe)


I heard this cafe serves "Gluten Free" cakes and bread, so I really wanted to go there. Today, I went there and bought some cakes. The word "Gluten free" is not popular in Japan but I sometimes hear it in the U.S. Therefore, I am interested in the cafe. In this cafe, there were many kinds of meals, such as cakes, pies, bread and pizza. All of them are gluten free. I bought "Apple cider donut($1.25)","Blueberry donut($1.25)" and "Chocolate cake($2.95)". The donut is crispy on the surface but inside is very chewy. I like this texture. I want to try pizza and lasagna next time.

--------------------------------------------------
Sherry Lynn's Gluten Free Bakery & Cafe
1691 New York Route 7, Brunswick,
NY 12180
TEL (518)-279-9267
8:30AM-7:00PM Everyday
Closed Tuesday
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: