Monday, March 24, 2008

Four Seasons Natural Foods (Organic Food Restaurant)


My friend and I went to Saratoga Springs today. We had a lunch at "Four Seasons Natural Foods". Entering this shop, we can see many kinds of natural products, such as cake, tea, shampoo and vegetable. I was so interested in this shop. Inside the shop, there is a cafe. The style is buffet but we should pay depend on we get on the dish; we pay about $7.00/ 1 lb. I got small portion of many kinds of foods and paid $5.77 and got a cup of white been soup($2.50). There were some dishes made with Japanese products. These dishes' taste were so good. Other dishes with vegetables were also nice! My friend and I were satisfied this dishes!!
---------------------------------------------------
Four Seasons Natural Foods
33 Phila Street, Saratoga Springs,
NY 12866
TEL (518)584-4670
---------------------------------------------------

No comments: