Saturday, December 27, 2008

Phoenicians Restaurant (Lebanese Restaurant)


I found new restaurant at Central Avenue and wet to there with my husband. Here is a Lebanese restaurant "Phoenicians". We ate "Shshi Kebab" and "Mix Shawarma". The beef of Shshi Kebab were so soft and tasty. I love them! But the chicken and beaf of Mix Shawarma were subtle in flavor.
Of course, I ate dessert! I ate "Baklava" and drank "Lebanese Coffee". I ate Baklava several times in Turkish Restaurant and Greek Restaurant. Most of the case, the shape of Baklava was cuboid but the shape of this restaurant's Baklava was cylinder. There were many nuts in the center of cylinder. I like this texture and taste. I had a first time to drink Lebanese coffee and I was surprised. The taste was little different from the coffee I drink everyday. But I am sorry I could not explain how different... So, please drink it when you go to this restaurant.
Inside the restaurant looks very clean and the service was really nice. I think this restaurant will be popular in this area.
------------------------------
Phoenicians Restaurant
1686 Central Avenue,
Albany, NY 12205
TEL (518)464-4444
11:00am-11:00pm Daily
------------------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.