Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Creo (Italian Restaurant)


I went to have a lunch at "Creo(http://creorestaurant.com/)" with my friends. This restaurant is a new one in Stuyvesant Plaza. Inside the restaurant is gorgeous, bright and clean. We ordered and shared "Ahi tuna spring roll, red curry vinaigrette", "Ravioli of the day ", "Caramelized onions, figs & balsamic reduction Pizza" and "Crème brulee ". "Ahi tuna spring roll, red curry vinaigrette" is a roll contained raw tuna and herbs with curry sauce. But taste of curry was not strong and I could enjoy the taste of tuna. "Ravioli of the day " was the ravioli which wrapped with ground chicken meat and vegetables. It was mixed with tomato sauce. This ravioli was huge for me. I like smaller one. "Caramelized onions, figs & balsamic reduction Pizza" was a kind of dessert, I think. It was sweet but the combination of onions and figs were really nice. I love this very much. When I will come this restaurant again, I definitely order this pizza again! "Crème brulee" was sweet and rich taste. It was good for black coffee. We were satisfied our lunch today.
-----------------------------------
Creo
1475 Western Avenue,
Stuyvesant Plaza,
Albany, NY 12203
TEL (518)482-8000
-----------------------------------

No comments: