Monday, June 2, 2008

BFS Restaurant (Mediterranean Food)


My friend and I went to have a lunch at "BFS Restaurant(http://www.bfsrestaurant.com/)". This restaurant says Mediterranean Food (Turkish, Lebanese, Syrian and so on)but there are any other food, such as sandwiches and panini. In the entrance, there is a deli counter and we can take various food out. Inside the restaurant, there were many tables and chairs. I ate "Lentil soup($3.95)" and "Mediterranean sandwich($8.75)". My friend ate "Fish of the day(Fried Blue Fisk)" . All of these food were good, especially proscuitto in the sandwich was really tasty and I love it!! Oh, I regret not to try some Mediterranean food...
---------------------------------------------------------
BFS Restaurant
1736 Western Avenue, Albany, NY 12203
TEL (518)452-6342
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: