Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ragonese Import (Italian Deli)


This shop "Ragonese Import (http://alloveralbany.com/archive/2009/04/17/tiramisu-at-ragonese-imports)", is near the St.Peter's Hospital. The shop looks old and very small but many customer come there. One of my friends recommended me to try "Tiramisu" in this shop and I went there. I think Tiramisu are not made in this shop and keep in freezer. The price is $3.99 each and it looks little expensive for me. But taste was delicious! Also, it is put in the glass. This glass is pretty and I love it. I will definitely come and buy this Tiramisu again. Also, I bought tuna salad. This salad was mix with celery and very creamy. I put it in my sandwich and it match very good.

---------------------------------
Ragonese Import
409 New Scotland Avenue,
Albany, NY 12208
TEL (518)482-2358
---------------------------------

No comments: