Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My B-Day #2 "Hana Japanese Steakhouse"

I went to my lab after interview.
My lab-mates celebrated my B-day and we went to have a lunch at
"Hana Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar(http://hanaalbany.com/#/home)". One of our lab-mates really love this restaurant but I have not gone yet. Inside the restaurant was little dark but good decoration and atmosphere. There are many kinds of lunch menu and I ate "Tonkatsu lunch box". Other members ate "Sashimi Lunch", "Sushi Lunch" and ... In my lunch box, there were Tonkatsu (deep fried pork), 2 dumplings, California roll, vegetable tempura and miso soup. It was lot for me. The taste of my Tonkatsu was so-so but Sushi looked so delicious. Fatty tuna was beautiful and fascinated me.
One of the member told "Today is my B-day" to waiter, so they sang a birthday song and gave me ice cream tempura, but they asked me to dance, dance!! Sorry, I could not dance...
---------------------------------------------------
Hana Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
1620 Western Avenue,
Albany,NY 12203
TEL (518)452-4262
---------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Robert said...

My friends say Hana has the best hibachi in the area.